Intel 8700K high temps in Assassins Creed Origins. Can i play with that temps?

Mein Werbebanner1
Mein Werbebanner3
  • Willkommen bei Hardware-Inside, Gast! In unseren Forenrichtlinien findest du alle Informationen zu unserer Community. Bei Registrierung wird auch kaum noch Werbung angezeigt...

sew333

Neues Mitglied
25. 11. 2017
Hi. This is the only 1 game ( Assassins Creed Origins ) that hitting my 8700K to abnormal temps. Temps goes to 80 and climbing in random areas to 90-95C and occasionally spikes to 100C.

In other games temps are 70-85C. ( Doom, 3dmarks,GTA V , Final Fantasy benchmark XV , Call of Duty World War II)

I have 8700K with cooler M9i Cryoring , motherboard Asus Z370 Pro Gaming. MCE is on. XMP memory ON.

8700K clock are 4700mhz.

Is this safe to play with that temps or i must change something?

First step, reinstall the cooler for solve issue with thermalpaste.
I will say, "in other games" 70-85C is to high for sure...

How long you must play for this temps? 3min or 10min or 60min?
Can you show the System with a pic?

Thanks mate

Cooler was mounted by my friend. I think he mounted properly. In other games temps are 70-85C sometimes.

Only in AC:Origins temps are 90C-with spikes to 100C. After a moment i see this temperatures. Maybe 2-3 minutes.

Cooler was mounted by my friend. I think he mounted properly. In other games temps are 70-85C sometimes.

Only in AC:Origins temps are 90C-with spikes to 100C. After a moment i see this temperatures. Maybe 2-3 minutes.
The speed of temps goes high sounds like bad install from cooler,
All games make the Temps higher then normal, so i will say its 99% the CPU-Cooler.

Softwareside i cant see the problem. When the temps need 30-40 min. you have a problem with your case or airflow, but here i would reinstall the cooler and look for the pressure and the thermal paste.

When you or your friend reinstall the cooler, make pls picture to see more, that would help

Oben Unten