How to get stable fps?

Mein Werbebanner1
  • Willkommen bei Hardware-Inside, Gast! In unseren Forenrichtlinien findest du alle Informationen zu unserer Community. Bei Registrierung wird auch kaum noch Werbung angezeigt...
Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.

Richard4

Neues Mitglied
07. 12. 2016
Hey! Please help me ... i have acer predator gaming laptop with i5-6300HQ and geforce gtx 1060 6gb and 8gb of ram. I play over and over. In cs it goes somewhere 160fps to 30fps. Stutters somewhere between that. I am very happy with my performance settings and i use best performance. I am sorry, but I am sorry

About Me:
I'm new to this forum

Hello Richard4,
your system looks good and i can't find an issue, but I need to ask you about your storage.
Do you have a SSD or HDD?
Can you make a screenshoot from your temps, when you play?
I need to see the temp from cpu and gpu, pls

Zuletzt bearbeitet von einem Moderator:
Hello Richard4 and Welcome,

as Seelenwolf already said we need more information.
I always start with the simplest - are the drivers up to date?

It would also be possible that the temperatures are too high.
Get the free program HWIMonitor, here you can read the temperatures.

I would check software running in the background. Stuff like Nvidia Geforce Experience or Corsair Utility Engine caused some stutters for me in the past. Also if the occuring drops last more than a few seconds you might check the performance impact of your anti virus software.

Reaktionen: Scarecrow1976
Haben Sie schomal daran gedacht einfach das Spiel zu wechseln? Wenn der Laptop noch relativ neu ist, wäre es doch eine ernsthafte Verschwendung ihn jetzt zu verkaufen.Prinzipiell bin ich kein professioneller Gamer, aber fürs Vergnügen sind doch Vorhersagen bei Spielen sehr zu empfehlen. Mein Sohn spielt mit seinen Freunden oft bei CS:GO eSport-Teams (wenn ich ihn richtig verstanden habe). Dort ist wohl jede Sportart vertreten damit jeder mitmachen kann. Gute Elektronik ist schon einiges wert, warum alles wegen eines Spieles verwerfen.

• Wow
Reaktionen: clove31 und Kabs
Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
Oben Unten